2. confronting my issues head on and hugging them into serenity
3. carpooling with Valhalla Voom and Daddy Don
You can see my top 13 of 2012 below and this year I'm looking forward to many good things.
What an amazing year! Since everyone is doing it, I have found the inspiration to add my greatest moments of 2012!
1. Flying over the bay area in a Commander 4 seater and taking the wheel with David Sasse
2. Producing my burlesque show with Luci Fur and performing at Tease-O-Rama with Bombshell-Betty Field and others.
3. World Hoop Day had major success around the world and a team of helpful friends, thanks to my twin, Annie Hoopin Annie.
4. Signing my divorce papers with Kaos Anomaly.
5. Being fully open to everyone about my sexualitease.
6. Realizing asthma never really goes away and being able to afford 2 ER visits in 1 week.
7. Changing people's lives.
8. Making new friends and keeping the old.
9. Getting to play with really hot guys, some super sexy ladies, and a long-time crush.
10. Having 2 happy, healthy, not-too-hyper-anymore doggies who love me truly.
11. Teaching my 9 yo neighbor how to fire hoop.
12. Traveling to Burning Man, Hoop Camp, Las Vegas and having more plans to travel this year.
And lucky # 13. Being really confident in my larger-than-ever-before body and loving how my tassels twirl when I bounce up and down!